Here is a sample Leasing Agreement Template that can be used by anyone to create official leasing agreements.
Leasing agreement is a legal document between owner and tenant that defines the rights and obligations of both parties. Often people become careless about terms and conditions and as a result they have to face complexities in the future course of term. One might get escape from such intricacy by taking care at time of signing such agreements. A well constructed leasing agreement is one of the best ways to shield your concern in case of leasing a property. A lawyer well versed in tenancy law must be consulted to complete such agreement that will assist you in finding out your legal rights in diverse circumstances that might be faced by you. By keeping in view following points you will be able to create a sound lease agreement which will protect your rights and possessions.
- Every country or state runs its affairs according to law specified for that area which deals with almost all social and legal matters. While writing any legal deed must be acquainted with the relevant law to make document authentic for court for any subsequent proceedings under the law.
- Leasing agreement must be crystal clear in regard of terms and conditions. Any clause that could be got the wrong end of the stick must not be included. Specification must be stated in simple language that both, tenant and landlord can comprehend it.
- Physical condition of property should be evidently stated in document that it is free of any smash up or setback. It would be helpful in clearing any dues at the end of leasing term without any dispute.
- Identify whether there are any conditions for tenants to have pets in the premises of your property or an unconditional prohibition, pet categories or size must be mentioned that are allowed.
- If some security deposits are demanded from tenants adjacent to damages in rented property, it requires the apparent definition of damage that will be considered valid to pay.
- Monetary matters should be managed clearly in document, rant amount and security deposits or any other charges must be stated in agreement obviously. Date for rant payment and fine in case of late payment if any mention in leasing deed; it will void any confusions through out the tenancy period and save you from financial loss.
- Landlord’s and tenant’s repairing responsibilities must be defined with out any ambiguity, conversely some repairing responsibilities can be allocated to the tenant in case of lease, you can specify tenant accountability for any damages on his or her account.
- Code of conduct can be a part of lease agreement for instance you do not permit loud music after a certain time or any other restriction that can disturb you or locality should be mentioned so that your tenant can follow your rules and do not arise any disputes.
- Conditions on which termination of lease agreement can occur must be defined in agreement for example if rent is not paid timely, code of conduct is not followed, landlord will have right to evict the tenant and terminate the agreement.
Here is download link,
Download Leasing Agreement Template