Brochures have very important place in product marketing because these are considered as most effective tools to covey your message to potential customers. A well designed brochure can be a powerful tool to promote your products and services in the market. It is a great tool to build your image in your target market. Although there are lots of designer available to design an effective tri-fold brochure but these can be expensive even for a newly start business. You can prepare an effective tri-fold brochure at your own place using Microsoft Word or Publisher. All software has ready-to-use templates therefore you can prepare a master piece by taking help from these templates. You can attract potential customers toward your business with the help of effectively design tri-fold brochures.
Principles to Design Tri-fold Brochures
As tri-fold brochures are centerpiece of all marketing strategies because you can get your desired results without spending too much amount. Customers are familiar with the brochures therefore you can effectively present your products and services in short period of time. Poorly designed marking brochures can frustrate and confuse your customers so today I will share some important principles to design effective tri-fold brochures:
Front Panel of Your Brochure
- You often hear a saying; “First impression is last impression” similarly the front panel of the brochure is very important therefore you have to put your major stress on the design of front panel.
- Only effective designing of front panel will force the customer to read the entire brochure. You have to add different images of your products and services on the front panel to engage the customer and to communicate him about the core competencies of your organization. Use impressive sentences to captivate the customer.
Tell Your Complete Storey Effectively
- Do not write your details in boring essays as customers may not like this idea. It is good to communicate the customer about the products and services of your business through a story or process.
- Explain everything in impressive way and use tri-folds of brochure to maintain the flow of whole story. Do not repeat similar story on each panel as it can frustrate the reader.
- Use different ideas, products or services on each panel. Separate each line with separation lines or other graphical elements so that you customer can clearly understand the different ideas of your products and services.
- Do not ignore the color combination for background and fonts because your brochure should be bright and easy to read. Try different graphic images to grab the attention of customers according to the nature of your products. For example, if you are manufacturing products for children then use eye grabbing colors to attract little angels.
Effectively designed brochures will surely help you to increase your potential customers without using lots of expensive strategies.